Podcast by Elizabeth Burgoon
005. People Pleasing Is A Form Of Control
Are you a people pleaser? Trust me when I say, I know you are probably either shaking your head or furrowing your brow right about now. But hear me out: people pleasing is a form of control. In this episode, I delve deeply into this idea and explore how damaging it can be to the self.
004. The Codependent Meets The Anxious Avoidant
Diving deep while I discuss my relationship with men and how that ties into my childhood.
003. People Don't Want To See The Ugly
Host Elizabeth talks about the ins and outs of living as someone who has stared trauma in the face and refused to back down; what it's like to interact with people who disagree with honesty.
002. You Are Definitely Going to Die of Cancer
Kristen VanNest tells us about the time she found out she had HPV while living in China. Is the Corona Virus going to kill us all? Are we unAmerican for wanting freedom?
001. Trailer: The Dysfunctional White Family
001. Trailer: The Dysfunctional White Family by Elizabeth Burgoon
Pretty Girls Talking Dirty - Intro
Pretty Girls Talking Dirty - Intro by Elizabeth Burgoon