This week we have been writing a computer game. We take the tiling window manager challenge and discuss our experiences, bring you some command line love and go over all your wonderful feedback.
It’s Season 13 Episode 28 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
* We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
* Alan has been writing a game.
* We discuss our experiences using tiling window managers.
* Alan: Regolith
* Mark: FancyZones
* Martin: gTile
* We share a command line lurve:
* duf – Disk Usage/Free Utility
* And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
* Image credit: Brett Jordan
* We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
* You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
* Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.