Are you in search of something more? Do you feel like you're stuck? Are you working at a job that was once your dream but is now sucking the life out of you? Do you have big dreams and exciting ideas but just don't know where or how to start? Do you want the best for you, your family and all your loved ones? Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, this podcast is for you. Come hang out with Natasha once a week as she chats about health, wellness, relationships, inspiration and passion with Marianne Williamson, James Van Praagh, Jon Gabriel, Mallika Chopra and many more!
These people have been where you are and have now woken up to THIER LIFE. They are now living on purpose, with a purpose (or as we like to say, living a CONSCIOUS LIFE). They will leave you with tips and tools that will get you from where you are to where you want to be. This is the beginning of the LIFE YOU DESIRE. YOU DESERVE THIS!
078 - A Gift For You
Want to be in the know with all of Natasha's upcoming Conscious Living projects? Be sure to keep in touch through her blog as well as instagram!
077 - Wholehearted Activism with Seane Corn
In this episode, Seane Corn and I discuss:
- How yoga can be a spiritual gift
- Why its time to be in relationship with our emotions rather than suppress them
- How to embody spiritual activism and step into your own voice
- How to be a better observer of old habits and beliefs and shift them
- What the greatest gift yoga has offered her
- The importance of having an interdependent mindset
076 - 4 Minute Meditation with Rebekah Borucki
In this interview Bex and I discuss:
- Motherhood and doing the work you love
- How Rebekah views depressing thoughts as well as anxious thoughts
- How she handles her children’s needs while also honouring her own
- Why Bex only schedules one thing in her calendar everyday
- How to connect with your ‘enough-ness’ and why its important
075 - Conscious Parenting with Sandra Fazio
In this episode, you will learn about:
- What Conscious Parenting is and why it may be different from how you were parented
- How to be more conscious with your children
- Why its important to look inward and self reflect
- What to do in the moment when your child is having a tantrum
- How to deepen your connection with your children (and yourself)
- How self awareness can serve your children
- And so much more!
074 - Living Without Waste with Kathryn Kellogg
In this episode, Kathryn Kellogg speaks on:
- What it means to live a zero waste lifestyle.
- How to live a waste free life.
- What chemicals are in your hygiene products as well as cleaning products.
- Top 10 things you can do to go zero waste.
- How you can get started today to reduce your carbon footprint.
073 - A Well Mind with Dr. Geoff Soloway
In this episode, Dr. Geoff Solway speaks about:
- What the latest research is showing regarding mindfulness.
- How mindfulness can benefit the workplace and beyond.
- What mindfulness is.
- How you can incorporate mindfulness into your daily life.
- How a mindfulness practice can re-wire your brain.
- Some tips on how to get started right now!
- And so much more.
This podcast brings me back to who I really am. Always the perfect reminder of what is true and real in this life. So great!
Leap and the net will appear!
I love content of this nature! Thank you! Such an important series.
AMAZING podcast! I love the content, guests and host!