Are you struggling with your eczema and ready to finally heal it for good? Do you want to learn the most effective healing strategies from some of the best experts who work with eczema?
If you want a natural (and a long term solution) to heal, I'm here to bring you 4 years of expert interviews to help you! My name is Abby and I'm a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and founder of Conqueror Skincare.
In this show, you'll learn from the best eczema experts on how to overcome atopic dermatitis, strategies to speed up healing, the best eczema products, and you'll also get encouragement and support. This show interviews experts including naturopaths, dermatologists, skin experts, and much more.
How to use stool samples to help kids & parents through eczema - S4E38
This episode interviewed Jennifer Caryn Brand, a clinical nutritionist, who specializes in working with kids. She shares all about how to use stool samples (and the GI map test!) to help kids (and nursing moms) overcome eczema and discover their root cause.
She also works with kids who are going through eczema and topical steroid withdrawal (TSW).
How to Clear Eczema Flares by Addressing Hidden Trauma, Rejection & Stress - S4E37 [Rebroadcast]
In today’s episode, you’ll learn how rejection, trauma, and stress may be flaring up or triggering your eczema and topical steroid withdrawal (TSW).
You'll also learn things like:
- why relationships may be flaring you up
- why changing your diet, adding supplements, and seeing doctors aren't enough to help you heal
- learn an amazing story about a woman who couldn't eat any gluten and was finally able to eat gluten again after emotionally healing
How Digestion, Food Allergies & Nutrition Affect Eczema - [S4E36]
In today’s episode, we talk about how digestion, food allergies, and nutrition all affect your skin health.
We also covered:
- How digestion affects the skin
- Why good digestion is important in healing eczema
- Why eating proper foods will help your skin
- Types of foods that will help your eczema
- Food allergy tests that help
- Nutrients to help heal your skin
- Why stress affects your eczema
- Kefir & dairy in relation to eczema
- How healthy fats & protein help eczema
Depression, suicidal & homicidal thoughts, steroid use, anxiety: what no one talks about with eczema & TSW - S4E35
My guest today shared that 100% of his patients experience some form of depression when they suffer from eczema or topical steroid withdrawal (TSW). He also shared about anxiety, suicidal thoughts, and how the side effects of systemic steroids can cause both suicidal and homicidal thoughts (all of which are rarely ever talked about!). It's a fascinating episode that I hope can help you today.
The most embarrassing eczema stories from our listeners - S4E34
Do you have an embarrassing story? We all have embarrassing eczema or topical steroid withdrawal (TSW) stories that have happened to us. Here are some of my personal stories and stories from our listeners.
Thanks to everyone who shared - and remember - you're never alone in this!
How does eczema *really* affect quality of life? (marriage, divorce, work, family)- S4E33
This episode interviewed Dr. Jonathan Silverberg (MD, PhD, MPH) who shared how eczema can affect quality of life, including marriage, divorce, work, and family.
He also shared about how:
- The quality of life scores for eczema are comparable to cancer patients
- Divorce rates for people experiencing eczema
- Our career choices because of eczema
- How eczema affects mood and families (e.g. sleep, work performance, etc.)
Customer ReviewsSee All
The go-to source for a deep dive in Eczema
Abby prepares each podcast with so much love and dedication. Well researched, great guests, and always leaving listeners inspired and supported during a tough journey. This podcast is a must-have for anyone suffering from Eczema!
Very informative and helpful!
After years of severe skin issues I found Abby’s website and now she is doing the podcast - it has been really helpful in treating my eczema. Highly recommend you check it out. Just listen to one episode and you’ll know what I mean!!