Sam Sterling is Managing Director of AKQA Greater China and Japan. Mega title, right? She's a doctorate candidate at Fudan and Durham University where she's doing a DBA (Doctorate of Business Administration), in which she's trying to bring a practitioner's mindset to academia while bringing academia a little closer to the practitioner's reality. She's studying the life expectancy of brands. We discuss this.
You can find Sam https://www.linkedin.com/in/samsterling
For more strategy talk:
1. Newsletter: http://www.markpollard.net/email-newsletter/
2. Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/markpollard
3. Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/markpollard
4. Facebook - join 7,000+ strategists: http://www.sweathead.co
5. The deskbook “Strategy Is Your Words" http://www.strategyisyourwords.com