Have you ever struggled with money, doing work you love, and making an income doing what you love? In this episode Gwen guides Anna back to her abandoned childhood dream of becoming a marine biologist to uncover and unlock her blocks around money.
As you listen, attune to what beliefs you consciously or unconsciously bought into as a child, and if any of those beliefs need to be updated. Anna pulls back layer after layer of conditioning and rediscovers a place of clarity and inspiration.
You’ll also learn how much energy words we use shapes our reality. You’ll also learn how to redefine the relationship between hard work and happiness.
Gwen creates a container for Anna to transform outdated beliefs, transmute the worry, and open to true prosperity. Learn how to nurture trust in divine timing and stop making excuses to start living the life you know you is meant for you.
In this episode:
- Become aware of the fine line between divine time, taking action, and making excuses
- Awareness around the connection between happiness, work, and pleasure
- Redefine hard work into smart work, and how slowing down brings ease
- How our need for down time and self care shortens as we lean into our purpose
- How seeking comfort can keep us from living to our highest potential
- Understanding cues from our physical body around lack and scarcity
- How tracing back our beliefs to their inception helps us to have empathy for others
- Listening to the wisdom of our earliest desires to open channels for abundance
Download this week's guide at https://www.gwendittmar.com/inner-child
Follow Gwen on Instagram for daily motivation! http://instagram.com/gwencoach
To learn more about Gwen and her work or to be coached on an upcoming podcast, visit http://gwendittmar.com