Wealth Builders Real Estate Investing Podcast was created to help others learn about how they can build wealth through multifamily real estate.
I interview successful real estate investors so they can help guide you on your investing journey. Listen in and learn from their experiences, mistakes, and successes.
Real Estate Investing As A Family Office - With Ian Djuric
The Djuric Family is located in the DC Metro Area and has an ownership interest in over 3000+ multifamily units. Ian owned/managed four highly successful waste management companies. Each firm he launched was repositioned then sold to competitors or private equity. He continues to grow and efficiently run the family office’s real estate holdings.
- How a family office generates deal flow
- What family offices look for in a real estate sponsor
- Key metrics a family office looks at when evaluating a deal
Fanatical Prospecting – Jeb Blount
Scaling In Multifamily - With Oscar Buendia
Oscar Buendia is a US air force Captain, and co-founder of REI Brothers and GoodDay Capital. His Real Estate Investing Firm syndicates and Joint ventures in apartment buildings.
- Jumping from single family to multifamily investing
- The importance of multifamily investing education
- Insights into closing your first multifamily investment
Raising Capital For Real Estate – Hunter Thompson
Linkedin: Search “Oscar Buendia”
Facebook: REI Brothers
Multifamily Investing - With Ruben Greth
He has a track record of raising money for small multifamily deals through various social media platforms, he is the host of the popular podcast “The Capital Raiser Show Podcast”, and he is the Capital manager for the real estate syndication group based out of Phoenix called Bakerson.
- Why is multifamily such as strong asset class
- The advantages of passive investing in multifamily
- The various ways to raise capital for multifamily acquisitions
Apartment Syndication Made Easy – Vinney Chopra
Linkedin: Search “Ruben Greth”
Multifamily Syndication - With Sam Bates
Sam Bates is a partner of Trinity Capital Group that is based in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Sam’s background is in financial services, state and local taxes, and real estate. He has been directly involved in the acquisition, rehabilitation, disposition, and management of around $75 million dollars in multifamily and single-family real estate since 2009.
- Insights into being a passive investor
- Physical occupancy vs. economic occupancy
- How to conduct a financial underwriting on a property
- How to underwrite deals conservatively
Am I Being Too Subtle? – Sam Zell
Phone Number: 972-855-7654
Asset Management - With Chris Grenzig
He focuses on managing, sourcing, evaluating, and acquiring new assets for Toro’s Multifamily Portfolio. Also, he contributes substantially to capital raising, negotiating joint ventures, financings, and dispositions. Chris has been with Toro since 2016 and has contributed to over 2600 units acquired worth over $155 mil.
- How to develop a value-add business plan
- How to research the market to know what type of business plan to implement
- How the property manager and asset manager work hand-in-hand
- How to find the best property managers
- What KPI’s to look for as an asset manager
Quitting Like a Millionaire - Kristy Shen, Bryce Leung
The Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book - Joe Fairless
Instagram or Linkedin: Search “Chris Grenzig”
Podcast: The Real Estate Investing Experience
Podcast Website: TheREIexp.com
Raising $5 Million in 30 Days - With Hunter Thompson
Hunter is the Founder of Asym Capital, a real estate private equity firm. He has raised more than $35 million in private capital and 10 years of real estate experience with over $100M of assets under management.
- How to raise capital using Hunter’s framework of: attract, educate, nurture, close
- How to create educational content in a scalable manner
- Hunter gives details about his capital raising summit about how to raise 5 Million Dollars in 30 Days
Double Double - Cameron Herold
Great insight for people and professionals interested in Real Estate investing!
Great podcast—awesome guest!
I’ve heard a couple of these podcasts now, and I am so impressed with the information! Like a lot of people, I regarded real estate investing as something out of reach for the average person. It’s so great to hear quality guests share their stories of success and their desire to share their knowledge with others. Keep these podcasts coming!
Keep them coming!