As we continue to navigate this season, so many of us are asking some variation of the following questions (and others):
* What should I be doing right now?
* How am I equipped to serve?
* How should I show up?
* What if I’m too tired
* Do I have to be a leader to make an impact?
* Do I really understand my strengths and gifts?
you deal with these questions and others, listen for tips on how to quiet the noise of this season and strengthen yourself and faith as you take action.
Mentioned In This Episode
* YouVersion Devotion by Christine Caine – https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/2519-30-days-to-greater-faith
* Scriptures Referenced: Esther 4:14; Matthew 6:33; Hebrews 11:6; 1 Chronicles 16:11
Connect On Social
* The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
* The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
* My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
* My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth