An inspiring episode with Maria Morukian, who is an author, coach and leadership facilitator. We talk about diversity and inclusion. Some of the takeaways:
1. Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officers are important catalysts for change in organizations, but the responsibility for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) should be shared across the entire leadership team.
2. DEI is not just a corporate buzzword; it's essential for organizations to thrive in an increasingly diverse world.
3. Equity is a vital component of DEI, ensuring that everyone has opportunities for advancement and recognition.
4. Demographics are changing rapidly, and younger generations have different expectations for workplace culture and diversity.
5. Mitigating biases and fostering diversity requires conscious awareness, continuous learning, and a commitment to asking the right questions at all levels of leadership.
These and much more were discussed in this conversation.
Until the next episode, stay INSPIRED and make the biggest difference in your area of responsibility and beyond. For any inquiries, please contact email@example.com