This week we’ve been fixing 3″ disk drives and reading magazines. We round up the news from the Ubuntu community and discuss our favourite picks from the wider tech news.
It’s Season 14 Episode 25 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
* We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
* Mark has been reading magazines with Libby.
* Alan has been fixing 3″ disk drives.
* We discuss the community news:
* GNOME Shell on M1 mac
* Canonical + DFI Pair Up For An “Industrial Pi” Powered By AMD & Ubuntu
* This is the Way – the Ubuntu Code of Conduct
* We discuss the news:
* Quake returns with an enhanced re-release for is 25th anniversary.
* The Sainsbury’s Archive.
* Micro:bit classroom.
* Image credit: Annie Spratt
* We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
* You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
* Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.