This Woman knows what she is talking about.
Hazel Gale is a world champion kickboxer and listen to her stories:
How she turned into a Cognitive Hypnotherapist
Identify your inner Monster
How to figure out what language our Monsters need
Qualities of Monsters
Release of her book
The 6 questions you need to ask yourself are:
1. What kind of self-sabotage were you thinking of when drawing your “monster”?
2. If your “monster” had a name, what would it be?
3. If your “monster” could speak, what would it say?
4. Where does your monster live?
5. Where do you think it might have come from?
6. How does it make you feel?
7. If there was something you’d like to be able do with your monster in order to solve the problem, what would that be?
Master practitioner of Cognitive Hypnotherapy and NLP,
Author of The Mind Monster Solution,
Former world champion kickboxer
Business: Hazel Gale Cognitive Hypnotherapy
Links to your pages
Mind Monsters website: mindmonsters.online
Book: The Mind Monster Solution (formerly, Fight)
Read her articles Medium: @HazelGale
Instagram: @Hazel.Gale.Therapy and @meetthemindmonsters
Facebook: Hazel Gale Cognitive Hypnotherapy & Sports Hypnosis