In this episode, I talk to Angela Andrews, a solution architect at Red Hat. Angela is a curious learner who has worn many hats over the last +20 years in the tech industry.
We talk about:
- her experiences as a sysadmin,
- how she learned to program,
- and how she transitioned into becoming a solution architect at Red Hat.
- She also shares why she has a wall of different certifications,
- and started a bunch of different learning circles
- and communities that help people learn to program and reach their goals.