9 集

总有那么一段电影独白,或是让我们感动,或是给我们启迪,不舍得它就那么被渐渐遗忘。
Hi,亲爱的耳朵们!
       我是主播Ida,关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记,可以第一时间获取音频和完整的文本内容。在那里,我还会定期推送一些电影对话中出现的英语知识点。看电影的同时,咱也把英语捡起来~
       如果你有好看的电影或美剧,也欢迎向Ida推荐哦O(∩_∩)O~~
                                                                                                                     love, Ida.

纯美电影原‪声‬ Ida的电影英语笔记

    • 电视与电影
    • 3.9 • 44 个评分

总有那么一段电影独白,或是让我们感动,或是给我们启迪,不舍得它就那么被渐渐遗忘。
Hi,亲爱的耳朵们!
       我是主播Ida,关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记,可以第一时间获取音频和完整的文本内容。在那里,我还会定期推送一些电影对话中出现的英语知识点。看电影的同时,咱也把英语捡起来~
       如果你有好看的电影或美剧,也欢迎向Ida推荐哦O(∩_∩)O~~
                                                                                                                     love, Ida.

    楚门的世界 | was nothing real

    楚门的世界 | was nothing real

    首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记

    如果再也不能见到你 祝你早安 午安 晚安

    Christof:
    Truman. You can speak.
    楚门,说话吧。

    I can hear you.
    我可以听到你。

    Truman:
    Who are you?
    你是谁?

    Christof:

    Iam the creator of a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration tomillions.
    我是一个节目制作人,给过无数人希望和快乐。

    Truman:

    Then who am I?
    那么,我是谁?
     
    Christof:
    You're the star.
    你是主角。

    Truman:
    Wasnothing real?
    有什么是真的吗?

    Christof:

    You were real.
    你是真的

    That'swhat made you so good to watch.
    所以才这么好看。

     Listen to me, Truman.
    听我说,楚门。

    There'sno more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you.
    外面的世界比我虚构的世界更不真实。

    Thesame lies, the same deceit.
    同样充满谎言,同样虚伪。

     But in my world, you have nothing to fear.
    但在我的世界你什么也不用怕,

    Iknow you better than you know yourself.
    我比你更清楚你自己。
     
    Truman:
    Younever had a camera in my head!
    你没有在我的脑子里装摄影机。

    Christof:

    You're afraid. That's why you can'tleave.
    你很害怕,所以你无法离开。

    It's okay, Truman. I understand.
    没关系楚门,我了解。

    I have been watching you your wholelife.
    你这一生我都在看着你。

    I was watching when you were born.
    我看着你出生,

    I was watching when you took yourfirst step.
    看着你学走路

     I watched you on your first day of school.
    看着你第一天到学校报到

    The episode when you lost yourfirst tooth.
    你第一次掉牙

    You can't leave, Truman.
    你不能离开楚门

    You belong here…With me.
    你属于这里…和我一起吧。

    Talk to me. Say something.
    说话啊,什么都可以。

    Must say something, god damn it!You're on television!
    快说话 这里是电视直播

    You're live to the whole world!
    全球现场直播

    Truman:

    In case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening andgood night.
    以防以后我再也见不到你们了,预祝你们午安和晚安
    Hahaha! Yeah!

    • 4 分钟
    爱在黎明破晓前 | 一见钟情的爱

    爱在黎明破晓前 | 一见钟情的爱

    首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
    缘分是个连绵词    最美不过一瞬间 

    Alright, I have an aittedly insane idea,
    我突然冒出了一个想法

    but if I don’t ask you this,
    如果不说出来

    it’s just, uh, you know, it’s gonna haunt me the rest of mylife.
    我余生都会不安的

    what?
    什么

    Um…I want to keep talking to you, you know.
    我还想和你聊天

    I have no idea what your situation is, but, uh,
    我不知道你接下来的安排

    but I feel I like we have some kind of, uh, connection. Right?
    但我感觉到我们之间有种感应 不是吗

    Yeah, me too.
    我也感觉到了

    Well, great. So listen, so here is the deal.
    这样吧 在维也纳停留

    This is what we should do.
    我们这样干吧

    You should get off the train with me here in Vienna.
    我们在这下车
     
    and come check out the capital
    去城里转一转

    What?
    什么

    Come on, It’s be fun. Come on.

    来吧 一定很好玩 来吧

    What would we do?
    我们干什么呢

    Umm,I don’t know.
    我不知道

    AllI know is
    我只知道

    I have to catch an Austrian Airlines flight tomorrow morning at 9:30.
    我要赶明早9:30的飞机

    andI don’t really have enough money for a hotel,
    而且我没钱住酒店了

    soI was just going to walk around,
    今晚我会四处转转

    and it would be a lot more fun if you came with me
    如果你能和我在一起肯定会更有趣的

    And if turn out to be some kind of psycho,
    如果我是疯子

    you know, you just get on the next train.
    你就坐下班车回巴黎

    Alright, alright.Think of it like this. 
    好的 好的 你这么想,
     
    Jump ahead 10, 20 years, okay? And you're married. 
    时间一下来到10年 20年之后 你结婚了
     
    Only your marriage doesn't have that same energy that it used to have. 
    你的婚姻已经没有了往日的激情
     
    You start to blame your husband. 
    你开始抱怨你的丈夫 
     
    You start to think about all those guys you've met in your life... 
    你开始回想你一生中曾遇见过的所有男人... 
     
    and what might have happened if you'd picked up with one of them,right?
    设想选择他们中的一个,你的生命会有什么不同
     
    Well, I'm one of those guys. That's me. 
    我就是那些家伙中的一个,我啊
     
    So think of this as time travel... 
    就当这是个时空旅行... 
     
    from then, to now, to find out what you're missing out on. 
    从那时回到现在,看看你当时错过了什么。 
     
    See, what this really could be is a gigantic favor... 
    看,那真的会对你和你未来的丈夫有极大的好处... 
     
    to both you and your future husband to find out that you're not missing out  anything. 
    你会发现你并未错过任何东西 
     

    I'm just as big a loser as he is, totally unmotivated, boring. 
    我只是个和他一样的失败者, 没有目标,无聊
     
    And you made the right choice, and you're really happy. 
    而你做了正确的选择,并为此而开心。 
     
    Let me get my bag.
    我去拿包

    • 5 分钟
    断背山 | I wish I knew how to quit you

    断背山 | I wish I knew how to quit you

    首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记

    如果我知道如何忘记你,该有多好


    Jack Twist:

    I’ll tell you what
    我来告诉你为什么
     
    we could have a good life together!
    我们本来可以相伴度过美好的一生
     
    Fucking real good life!
    真正的美好生活
     
    Had us a place of our own!
    有个属于我们自己的地方
     
    But you didn't want it, Ennis!
    是你并不想那样,恩尼斯!
     
    So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain!
    所以我们只剩下断背山
     
    Everything's built on that!
    一切都起源于断背山
     
    That's all we got, boy, fucking all.
    而那却是我们的一切,仅有的一切
     
    So I hope you know that, even if you don't never know the rest!
    如果你不知道别的,至少应该清楚这一点
     
    God damn it. You count the damn few times…
    妈的 你算一下我们在一起几次
     
    that we have been together in nearly twenty years
    但是我们已经认识将近20年了
     
    and you measure the short fucking leash you keep me on
    你自己看看你栓的我多苦
     
    and then you ask me ut Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needingsomething I don't hardly never get.
    然而你竟然说要杀了我,就因为我到墨西哥寻找从你身上得不到的安慰
     
    You have no idea how bad it gets!
    你根本就不知道那有多痛苦
     
    I'm not you... I can't make it on a couple high-altitude fucks once or twice a year!
    我不是你…不能只靠那一两次相聚支撑一年
     
    You are too much for me Ennis.
    恩尼斯,你对我来说太重要了
     
    you son of a whoreson bitch!
    你这个狗娘养的
     
    I wish I knew how to quit you!
    真希望我能知道怎样离开你

     
    Ennis: [crying]

    Then why don't you?
    那你为什么不走呢
     
    Why don't you just let me be, uhn ?
    为什么不放过我?
     
    It's because of you, Jack, that I'm like this!
    都是因为你,我才会变成这样的
     
     I am nothing... I am nowhere...
    什么都不是…哪都去不了…
     
     

    • 2 分钟
    真爱至上 | Love actually is all around

    真爱至上 | Love actually is all around

    首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记

    “这是我一天当中最喜欢的时光,载着你”
    “这是我一天中最痛苦的时候,离开你”

    Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world,
    每当我为世界的现状感到沮丧时

    I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport.
    我就会想到伦敦 希思罗机场的接机室

    General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed
    公众一致认为,我们生活在一个充满贪婪与憎恶的世界里

    but I don't see that.
    但我却不这么认为

    Seems to me that love is everywhere.
    对我来说,真爱无所不在

    Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy but it's always there.
    它可能并不起眼,也上不了报纸头条 但它的的确确存在着

    Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives,
    它存在于父子、母女、夫妻...

    boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends.
    ...男朋友、女朋友,还有老朋友之间

    When the planes hit the Twin Towers,
    据我所知,当飞机快撞上世贸大厦时...

    none of the phone calls from people on board were messages of hate or revenge,
    乘客们从飞机上打出的电话 没有一通的内容是有关憎恨的

    they were all messages of love.
    它们全部是爱的留言

    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around,
    如果你留心找找,我确信你会发现,真爱其实无所不在
    背景音乐、电影对话中的英语知识点、更多推送
    敬请关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记

    • 3 分钟
    致命魔术 | 魔术的真相

    致命魔术 | 魔术的真相

    首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记

    这仍是一部很诺兰的电影,镜头切换得让人头晕,时间线和故事线不断交叉。影片用下面的这段话开头,又用其结尾。导演似乎也在用这种魔术的手法与观众互动。
    Every magic trick consists of three parts, or acts.
    每一场魔术表演都有三个步骤

    The first part is called "the pledge."
    第一个步骤是“以虚代实”

    The magician shows you something ordinary.
    魔术师先秀出一个真实的东西

    The second act is called "the turn."
    第二个步骤是“偷天换日”

    The magician takes the ordinary something
    魔术师利用这个普通的东西

    and makes it into something extraordinary.
    做出令人叹为观止的表演

    But you wouldn't clap yet
    但是你还不会鼓掌

    because making something disappear isn't enough.
    因为把东西变不见还不够

    You have to bring it back.
    你必须把它变回来

    Now you're looking for the secret.
    现在你想找出秘诀

    But you won't find it, because, of course, you're not really looking.
    但是绝对找不到  因为你没有真正在看

    You don't really want to work it out.
    你并不是真的想知道

    You want to be fooled.
    你想要被骗

    背景音乐、电影对话中的英语知识点、更多推送
    敬请关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记

    • 2 分钟
    当幸福来敲门 | Chris的独白

    当幸福来敲门 | Chris的独白

    首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记

    如果现实的压力让自己无法喘息,或许可以暂时逃离。

    The next day, after work, we just went to the beach.

    第二天,下班后,我们去了海边

    Far away from anything.
    远离一切

    Everything.
    远离所有尘嚣

    Just Christopher and me.
    只有克里斯托弗和我两个人

    (-Did you see me? -Yeah.
    —你看到我了吗?—看到了)

    Far away from buses and noise,
    远离公车,噪音

    and a constant disappointment in my ten-gallon head,
    和我“无敌大头”里充斥不断的失望

    and myself.
    远离自我

    (-Chris, thank you very much. -Well, thank you, Dean
    —谢谢你,克里斯 —谢谢,迪安

    -Take care. -You made all the right moves here.
    —保重 —你的选择很明智

    Thanks, Chris
    谢谢,克里斯)

    Because when I was young
    我小时候

    and I'd get an A on a history test or whatever.
    历史还是什么考了个甲

    I'd get this good feeling about all the things that I could be.
    当时我有种能成为任何栋梁之才的感觉

    And then I never became any of them.
    但结果却什么也没成
    背景音乐、电影对话中的英语知识点、更多推送
    敬请关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记

    • 1 分钟

用户评论

3.9(满分 5 分)
44 个评分

44 个评分

喜欢嘿嘿嘻嘻哈哈瞅你咋地

饿

如果给我们听完台词之后还有讲解就更好了

你可能还喜欢

英语每日一听 | 每天少于5分钟
晨听英语
听力密码:100天练成超级英语耳
听力密码
零基础说英语
09120401
高效磨耳朵 | 最好的英语听力资源
英语磨耳朵
一席英语·脱口秀:老外来了
一席英语
潘吉Jenny告诉你|学英语聊美国|开言英语 · Podcast
OpenLanguage 英语