9 集

总有那么一段电影独白,或是让我们感动,或是给我们启迪,不舍得它就那么被渐渐遗忘。 Hi,亲爱的耳朵们! 我是主播Ida,关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记,可以第一时间获取音频和完整的文本内容。在那里,我还会定期推送一些电影对话中出现的英语知识点。看电影的同时,咱也把英语捡起来~ 如果你有好看的电影或美剧,也欢迎向Ida推荐哦O(∩_∩)O~~ love, Ida.

纯美电影原声 Ida的电影英语笔记

    • 电视与电影
    • 4.6 • 9 个评分

总有那么一段电影独白,或是让我们感动,或是给我们启迪,不舍得它就那么被渐渐遗忘。 Hi,亲爱的耳朵们! 我是主播Ida,关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记,可以第一时间获取音频和完整的文本内容。在那里,我还会定期推送一些电影对话中出现的英语知识点。看电影的同时,咱也把英语捡起来~ 如果你有好看的电影或美剧,也欢迎向Ida推荐哦O(∩_∩)O~~ love, Ida.

    楚门的世界 | was nothing real

    楚门的世界 | was nothing real

    首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记







    如果再也不能见到你 祝你早安 午安 晚安









    Christof:


    Truman. You can speak.


    楚门,说话吧。





    I can hear you.


    我可以听到你。





    Truman:


    Who are you?


    你是谁?





    Christof:


    I
    am the creator of a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to
    millions.


    我是一个节目制作人,给过无数人希望和快乐。






    Truman:


    Then who am I?


    那么,我是谁?





    Christof:


    You're the star.


    你是主角。





    Truman:


    Was
    nothing real?


    有什么是真的吗?





    Christof:


    You were real.


    你是真的





    That's
    what made you so good to watch.


    所以才这么好看。





    Listen to me, Truman.


    听我说,楚门。





    There's
    no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you.


    外面的世界比我虚构的世界更不真实。





    ...

    • 4 分钟
    爱在黎明破晓前 | 一见钟情的爱

    爱在黎明破晓前 | 一见钟情的爱

    首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记





    缘分是个连绵词 最美不过一瞬间







    Alright, I have an aittedly insane idea,


    我突然冒出了一个想法






    but if I don’t ask you this,


    如果不说出来






    it’s just, uh, you know, it’s gonna haunt me the rest of mylife.


    我余生都会不安的






    what?


    什么






    Um…I want to keep talking to you, you know.


    我还想和你聊天






    I have no idea what your situation is, but, uh,


    我不知道你接下来的安排






    but I feel I like we have some kind of, uh, connection. Right?


    但我感觉到我们之间有种感应 不是吗






    Yeah, me too.


    我也感觉到了






    Well, great. So listen, so here is the deal.


    这样吧 在维也纳停留






    This is what we should do.


    我们这样干吧






    You should get off the train with me here in Vienna.


    我们在这下车





    and come check out the capital
    ...

    • 5 分钟
    断背山 | I wish I knew how to quit you

    断背山 | I wish I knew how to quit you

    首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记







    如果我知道如何忘记你,该有多好







    Jack Twist:






    I’ll tell you what


    我来告诉你为什么





    we could have a good life together!


    我们本来可以相伴度过美好的一生





    Fucking real good life!


    真正的美好生活





    Had us a place of our own!


    有个属于我们自己的地方





    But you didn't want it, Ennis!


    是你并不想那样,恩尼斯!





    So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain!


    所以我们只剩下断背山





    Everything's built on that!


    一切都起源于断背山





    That's all we got, boy, fucking all.


    而那却是我们的一切,仅有的一切





    So I hope you know that, even if you don't never know the rest!


    如果你不知道别的,至少应该清楚这一点





    God damn it. You count the damn few times…


    妈的 你算一下我们在一起几次





    that we have been together in nearly twenty years


    但是我们已经认识...

    • 2 分钟
    真爱至上 | Love actually is all around

    真爱至上 | Love actually is all around

    首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记






    “这是我一天当中最喜欢的时光,载着你”


    “这是我一天中最痛苦的时候,离开你”








    Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world,


    每当我为世界的现状感到沮丧时






    I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport.


    我就会想到伦敦 希思罗机场的接机室






    General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed


    公众一致认为,我们生活在一个充满贪婪与憎恶的世界里






    but I don't see that.


    但我却不这么认为






    Seems to me that love is everywhere.
    对我来说,真爱无所不在






    Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy but it's always there.


    它可能并不起眼,也上不了报纸头条 但它的的确确存在着






    Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives,


    它存在于父子、母女、夫妻...






    boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends....

    • 3 分钟
    致命魔术 | 魔术的真相

    致命魔术 | 魔术的真相

    首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记







    这仍是一部很诺兰的电影,镜头切换得让人头晕,时间线和故事线不断交叉。影片用下面的这段话开头,又用其结尾。导演似乎也在用这种魔术的手法与观众互动。






    Every magic trick consists of three parts, or acts.


    每一场魔术表演都有三个步骤






    The first part is called "the pledge."


    第一个步骤是“以虚代实”






    The magician shows you something ordinary.


    魔术师先秀出一个真实的东西






    The second act is called "the turn."


    第二个步骤是“偷天换日”






    The magician takes the ordinary something


    魔术师利用这个普通的东西






    and makes it into something extraordinary.


    做出令人叹为观止的表演






    But you wouldn't clap yet


    但是你还不会鼓掌






    because making something disappear isn't enough.


    因为把东西变不见还不够






    You have to br...

    • 2 分钟
    遇见你之前 | 一封动人情书

    遇见你之前 | 一封动人情书

    首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记







    “你知道吗 克拉克”


    “你大概是我现在每天醒来的唯一动力了”







    Clark.


    克拉克






    A few weeks should have passed by the time you read this.


    当你读到这封信的时候应该是几个星期之后了






    If you followed the instructions, you'll be in Paris


    如果你听了我的话 现在应该在巴黎






    on one of those chairs


    坐在街边某把






    that never sit quite level on the pavement.
    永远都坐不稳的椅子上






    I hope it's still sunny.


    希望那时依然阳光灿烂






    Across the bridge to your


    右手边那座桥的对岸






    right you will see L'Artisan Parfumeur.


    你会看到阿蒂仙香水店






    You should try the scent called Papillons Extreme.


    去试试那款追逐蝴蝶






    I aways did think it would smell great on you.


    我一直觉得会很适合你






    There are a few things I wanted to say and couldn't...

    • 2 分钟

用户评论

4.6(满分 5 分)
9 个评分

9 个评分

电视与电影类热门播客

听众订阅的还有