Expert in Personal & Professional Change Management, HR Solution Specialist, Yoga & Meditation Instructor and Traveler.
DD #19: The Power of Encouragement in a Community
Patrick Farrell shares his personal story on how he was able to level up personal and professional leadership through the power and empowerment of a community.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- The power of personal development and growth
- 6 human needs and why it’s important to know them
- What being programmed means and how to start changing it
- How challenges can change your way of living positively
- The approach of abundance in a completely new way
- What it means to create your reality and
- How you can do it to live a life true to yourself and not others!
This episode is perfect for anyone who is ready to explore different views on living and working and is curious about creating meaningful relationships.
Special offer for YOU and huge thank you for listening:
Join our amazing Personal Development Retreat in Croatia (May 29th - June 5th OR June 5th - June 12th).
Click this link
and use the code SYLVIAGROWTH to get 100 Euro off.
Come as a stranger, leave as a friend!
Looking forward to meeting you!
DD #18: How to Access Your Inner Truth & Become Your Own Best Friend
Christina Heike shares some insight today on a number of things, but mainly how to hold yourself in love and give yourself the support you need when challenges arise in life.
With the help of New Decision Therapy, Christina has helped her clients permanently release their blockages so they can become more in tune with who they are and live more fulfilled lives.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Christina's younger life as the odd ball of the family (she felt unloved, not seen, misunderstood, didn’t fit in)
- How yoga was an integral part of Christina’s healing
- How to apply the knowledge you gain to grow
- Parents hand down ancestral trauma
- Decision making processes are impaired in people with trauma
- The process Christina uses to release emotional blockages
- The interrelation of energy, emotions, and health
- Learn how to hold yourself in love
- We all need support at different times in our life
Christina reminds us that we are not made perfect but it's important to become a warrior not a worrier. Learning how to balance oneself again and again is essential because life will not stop giving out challenges.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is ready to explore different healing modalities so they can find peace within themselves and become their own best friend.
DD#17: How to Take Care of Yourself While Living the Laptop Lifestyle with Ingrid Vaicius
With her background in international relations and foreign policy, Ingrid Vaicius shares how she turned her lifelong passion of health and wellness into a business, after finding herself burned out and stressed. Now she is a certified wellness expert, health coach and speaker who advises women in public service how to be active and successful leaders.
Ingrid dares daily to go for whatever it is that gives her pause or scares her. It could be giving herself time to rest and relax or alternatively, getting out of her comfort zone and challenging herself.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Ingrid turned her lifelong interest in health, wellness and healthy cooking into a business
- Health and wellness is more than eating whole foods and exercising. It’s also about adequate sleep, less stress and being mindful
- The biggest challenge for women who travel a lot
- Why caffeine and alcohol can make you feel worse
- What your non-negotiables are for each day
- How mindful transitions can be a game changer in moving throughout the day
- Determining the source of insomnia
- Ingrid is a wealth of knowledge for her clients, giving them tips and tricks on how to feel amazing while traveling and how to combat insomnia.
This podcast is for women who are in high stress jobs and often feel the physical repercussions of traveling and having demanding work.
DD #16: Transform Your Life and Be Sexually Fulfilled with Brenda Florida
Self-proclaimed Sex Queen, Brenda Florida shares about sex, abuse and how you can transform your life to have a fulfilled sex life, no matter if you are single or in a relationship.
Brenda dares daily to believe that there are infinite possibilities for her life and for the world. She believes she has the seeds for accomplishing whatever she wants in life. She focuses on facilitating her clients’ awakening to sustainable transformation.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- 4 things that need to be in alignment to create change
- How your darkest days can create your greatest joy.
- Her memory of sexual abuse as a child and how that affected her life as a married adult
- Brenda’s journey from hating sex to becoming a Sex Queen
- How she learned to set healthy boundaries
- How she gave herself permission to say no
- Above all, Brenda helps women understand that they do not need to give their power away to anyone. She encourages them to set boundaries that keep them feeling fulfilled and speak up for what they really want.
This podcast is for women who want to show up for themselves and create a life they desire.