There are no guarantees with any relationship. However, we have lots of data from successful relationships that can point us to some commonalities. By taking these characteristics and applying them to any relationship, we can show that almost any relationship can be successful.
So today, we are talking about the Seven Ingredients For Successful Relationships. In short the 7 ingredients are:
1. Building love maps - knowing each other’s world
2. Sharing fondness and admiration of each other
3. Turning towards each other, not away
4. Taking a positive perspective in life
5. Managing conflict - we will always have conflict, but it’s how we manage it that matters
6. Making life dreams come true
7. Creating shared meaning together
Listen to the episode find out how to implement each of these ingredients in the recipe for a successful relationship.