Hosted by the European American Chamber of Commerce (EACC), which is a unique platform where Europeans & Americans connect to do business. In these podcasts, the EACC in New York brings you relevant insights from our dynamic network of business executives representing various key industries from both sides of the Atlantic. This transatlantic setting provides you with valuable information and resources affecting business activities between Europe and the United States. Learn more and get involved here: www.eaccny.com
2. Crystal Ball on Finance: The Digital Customer with David Rice COO, HSBC Wholesale Bank
In this episode of “A look into the Crystal Ball on the Future of Finance,” "listen to David Rice, COO of HSBC's WHOLESALE BANK, speak with Daniel Bases, Managing Editor at LATINFINANCE as they discuss the Bank's digital transformation, the need for trust in a digital economy, "Ubiquitous banking," the customer of the future, and more!
1. Crystal Ball on Finance: Sustainability with Gerald Walker CEO, ING Americas
To start of our series: "A look into the Crystal Ball on the Future of Finance," hear from Gerald Walker, CEO of ING Americas, along with Richard Beales, Global Editor at REUTERS BREAKINGVIEWS as they discuss how sustainable finance will play a key role in the days ahead.
23. Brexit Musing: Last Word with John Bruton, Former Irish PM & EU Ambassador to the U.S.
This final "Brexit Musing" episode features John Bruton, the former Irish Prime Minister (Taoiseach) and former EU Ambassador to the United States who will share his wisdom on what Brexit means and his thoughts moving forward with regard to not only the UK and EU, but also the U.S.
22. Brexit Musing: Impact on Taxes under the Biden Administration with PwC
Mark and Mary from PwC will “muse” about the potential impacts of a deal or no-deal within a Biden Administration.
21. Brexit Musing: A Closer Look at Compliance, Merger Control & State Aid with A&L Goodbody
Vincent's recording focuses on what businesses from both sides of the Atlantic should be aware of Post-Brexit with regard to Compliance, Merger Control and State Aid.
20. Brexit Musing: Cyber & Privacy with Orrick
They will dive into the potential effects of Brexit on companies responding to cyber attacks and the impact on regulatory enforcement off the back of such incidents.