On this episode, I get to interview very good friend, Eric Hantz, while he relaxes outside and breathes in that fresh Ohio air. as well as discuss his research with heart medication. In addition to this, we get philosophical about a 5th dimension and various forms of energy theory and overarching connections, such as religion, paranormal, astrology, and more. We also discuss our thoughts on organized religion, as well as some other topics. As always these are our opinions, and we hope that they help spark a longer discussion with others if they enjoy it.
- I was told after recording that this abstinence from red meat only occurs during Lent, but the point still stands
- While talking about cults, I am not condoning cults in any way, at least the ones that often come to mind (Jonestown, Branch Davidians, Aum Shinrikyo, Heaven's Gate, etc.)
- At one point chakras were discussed, so I want to fact check myself, both Hinduism and Buddhism discuss Chakras in there texts I used it interchangeably at one point with the term gates, and to the best of my research, I was unable to see if this was an incorrect assumption, if you know more, please let us know
- (It was the red pill, not the blue pill, woops)
(Also it is official, spectroscopy is unnecessarily hard to say for some reason)
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app