Lara Capuano, self-proclaimed jack of all trades, and others-proclaimed Master of Fun joins her bro-in-law (aka bro-host) and best bud, Jonathan, to discuss everything from race and adoption to why you shouldn’t hold your pee for too long.
35. Forgiveness and When to Walk Away
In this episode we make stuff up about the different types of forgiveness and how to gauge when it’s time to call it quits. We are not experts, but we are fun.
34. Unpopular Adoption Perspectives Finale (Part 2)
We discuss the intersection of racism, adoption, culture and faith. Basically we talk for a hundred years about all the things.
33. Unpopular Adoption Perspectives Finale (Part 1)
Lara opens up about the racist and inappropriate questions and comments she’s received regarding adoption.
32. Answering Your Adoption Questions, Plus A New Segment!
In this episode we answer the questions you submitted about adoption, share resources that center the adoptee voice and introduce a new segment!
31. #AdamsActs & Adoption Talks Cont’d
We talk crazy acts of kindness, and centering the adoptee voice in this next episode exploring Unpopular Adoption Perspectives.
30. The Trauma That is Adoption
In this episode, we discuss the trauma of adoption as Lara shares her parenting experience. We also discuss how not to say 'niche'.