Dedicated to leaders in life this podcast with global go-to coach is designed to put you firmly back in the drivers seat to be the CEO of your business and your life. Author of Fitpreneur, Vitality and The Mojo Maker - Nikki's show is designed to inform and inspire - with practical tips and tools on how you can create the life you want, bringing both business and personal success together for seamless success. . Learn about winning weeks, masterful months and remarkable years, listen to smart savvy advice and inspiring interviews leading experts and influencers. Author, Speaker, Thought Leader - Nikki’s podcast is designed for established leaders who do things with life. Featuring top tips on goal setting, finding your focus and elevating all you do for the trifecta of healthy, wealthy, wise and mastering work/life blend. No-nonsense, no frills and straight to the point. Engaging and full of decades of experience coaching top performers. *Previously known as The Vitality Coach podcast
TMM136 How To Trust All The Time
TMM136 How to Trust All The Time
A little musing on why it’s so important that you trust the universe and the feelings at ALL times ⭐️⚡️ not just when it’s easy and going well.
The greatest gains come when you’re trusting in the most challenging moments.
Even though right now we feel like we have no control over the outside world and some of the decisions that are happening around us, this is your opportunity to really blur the background and go within.
* To think about what is important to you.
* To let go of the walls of discomfort (well “comfort” as usually people refer them to ) and really go out and chase what makes your heart sing because you will never regret it.
Come join me on the Mojo make a Podcast Vitality Coach TV on YouTube or blog on my website More on how to be fearless and do that sustainably is in my book ADULTING THE RALLY OF LIFE – link in bio – message me if you want more tips but most importantly you are in the driver’s seat!
Don’t let fear rule your world.
* TMM136 How to Trust All The Time
* TMM135 Survival Mode
* TMM134 Courage #4 LEAPING TO LANDING – HOW TO TRUST THE SPACE BETWEEN
* TMM133 Courage #3 The Fun Factor
* TMM132 Building Wealth with Ben Griffith
* TMM131 Top Tips To Work With A Great Coach
* TMM130 Courage #2 Taking the Unpaved Road
* TMM129 Work Buddy Check with Mel Thomas
* TMM127 Truth #4 How To Communicate With Clarity & Calm
* TMM126 Limitless Thinking with Philippe Guichard
* TMM 125 The Truth Series Part 3 – how to create a safe place for the truth
* TMM 124 Why budgets don’t work with Melissa Browne
* TMM123 The Truth Series Part 2 – communicate without conflict
* TMM122 The Truth Series Part 1 – How To Discover Yours
* TMM121 Conscious Communication
* TMM120 Leading from Home for Conservation
* a href="https://thevitalitycoach.com.
TMM135 Survival Mode
TMM135 Survival Mode – How To Recognise the Signs Of Overwhelm
Survival is not a strategy for happiness and sustainable success. Nor is it something we have to feel we need to do to “get by and cope with change”. Part of #adulting is to sort of be a kid in a way and just have a go and take a leap of faith on things – like the last 4 series on Courage.
It also means recognising when you’ve hit overwhelm. In a 7 part series I will be taking you through the 7 Checkpoints in my new book #adultingtherallyoflife.
The first of these will be Survival Mode.
Remember : life is a rally not F1 – there is no slow lane at the start line. Maybe it’s time to press pause and make sure you’ve checked your engine and your reserves before you keep trying to push your way through un-chartered territory.
A reminder from last week:
– The world needs you to courageous.
– It needs you to step up, suit up and command a higher consciousness for your decision making.
– To not stay stuck for fear of failure and the past but to realise you are probably being triggered and push to break free of all of that and pave your own way.
That immediately translates into being accountable for your own oxygen mask first. If you keep pushing through overwhelm and don’t stop when you start to recognise the signs it’s like continuing to drive at full speed on a wonky wheel. It is only going to end in disaster.
1. Your wellbeing and happiness is no one else’s responsibility but your own. If you’re stuck take a moment to press pause and do a health check – see the traffic light worksheet below from the book.
2. Check martyrdom at the door. Always drawn to stories of suffering, keen to help others and lift them up but not really happy in your own skin? Hmmmm – putting attention onto giving out to other people when you’re not taking care of your own side of the street is a deflection tactic. Face your fears – look in the mirror and show up for yourself first. You will have 10 x the energy and give-ability once your own cup is full. No more HOPE PROJECTS. Believe me – I have full experience in having to make this shift so I know what I’m talking about.
3. Show up at the start line. By dropping the pin and pressing pause in your world you get to review exactly where you are at, what resources you have around you and how healthy that chassis of yours really is.
You are the master of your destiny.
More latest posts and episodes…
#Adulting The Rally Of Life DELUXE Full ColourTHIS IS THE FULL COLOUR DELUXE EDITION.
* TMM136 How to Trust All The Time
* TMM135 Survival Mode
* TMM134 Courage #4 LEAPI...
TMM134 Courage #4 LEAPING TO LANDING – HOW TO TRUST THE SPACE BETWEEN
COURAGE #4. LEAPING TO LANDING – HOW TO TRUST THE SPACE BETWEEN
How to back yourself in the dark before the road is clearly lit when you have the courage to change
Welcome back to another Monday Mojo©
Thank you so much for connecting. As a heads up I write all my content and try to put all the tools into one spot on this weekly Mojo so you can have it all in one bite size chunk. Links are there if you want a deeper direction. I trust that with each video, blog, email newsletter I write or podcast you can take something away that you just needed to hear at that given point in time.So let’s get into this weeks message.
Are you trusting the space between leaping and landing? Anyone who runs a business, wants more for themselves and their family, has a vision for life and is connected to making your time here one of impact, will know that there is only so much time you can run on autopilot before you KNOW you need to do something different.Many leaders I work with have the courageous task of not just shifting the parameters in their own lives, but making changes that will result in future generations no longer sitting in destructive co-dependent and stifled belief systems. The changes you create in yourself will be reflected in your outside world. This takes bravery. In the LEAP MATRIX™ as part of my coaching models (and it’s been a recent Mojo (click here to revisit) I talk about the walls of (dis)comfort and how staying stuck in stories, expectations and not taking action due to blame, shame and guilt is the falsest sense of security we can ever have.– The world needs you to courageous. – It needs you to step up, suit up and command a higher consciousness for your decision making. – To not stay stuck for fear of failure and the past but to realise you are probably being triggered and push to break free of all of that and pave your own way. So if this is you and you’re reading this – even if it’s a bumpy, veiled and painful step that you’re going through – congratulations for stepping up and showing up for yourself. That is where all the magic lies, when we actually realise there is more available to us than we could ever fathom. In today’s Mojo I’ll give you the 3 things to be aware of as you ascend and transcend old limiting beliefs and 3 ways to lean in to this rally of life and your growth.What can happen when you let go of the walls of (dis) comfort? 3 things to be aware of as you ascend and transcend old limiting beliefs: 1. Triggers and tests. As you evolve in your personal and commercial world no doubt there are a myriad of triggers, tests, highs and lows and a stack of unknown.2. SOS (Shiny object syndrome) you’ll probably get presented with people being suddenly nice to you again as they sense you are creating healthy boundaries and beginning to think for your sovereign self. Remember the truth series – ANYONE who has your best interest will encourage you to sort your own side of the street out and not control you or your ideas. Hold your line. 3. Darkness – the space where all the lights on the road are not well lit as yet and you wonder if you have taken a wrong turn. It may also feel like you have no support. Don’t be afraid of what you don’t see yet – and the feeling of I can’t go back and I don’t know what’s in front of me.This is the natural feeling when you start to truly make decisions based on your needs and wants and not other peoples. You’ll get used to lighting up the runway yourself...
TMM133 Courage #3 The Fun Factor
TMM133 Courage #3 The Fun Factor
How to enjoy the journey for sustainable success. Winners don’t wing it.
What are your vital ingredients to be healthy, wealthy and wise. How to enjoy the journey for sustainable success.
Why age & title are not boundaries to vital element of play.
TMM132 Building Wealth with Ben Griffith
TMM131 Building Wealth with Ben Griffith
The Business Of Building Your Wealth – How To Step Up and Into Managing Your Money With A Fresh Perspective with Ben Griffith of ViewPoint Private
The Business Of Building Your Wealth – How To Step Up and Into Managing Your Money With A Fresh Perspective with Ben Griffith ViewPoint Private
* The 5 Core Questions you should ALWAYS Ask when investing* What is High Net Wealth and how do you own define your success matrix around money* Relationships matter – why your financial planner is like family* 3 Immediate things you can do right now to get in the drivers seat.
There has never been a more exciting time to be involved in financial services. As a tech savvy self-starter Ben has positioned himself to benefit from the positive disruption and change the way consultancy and advice is perceived.
Director of ViewPoint Private – Ben is a specialist adviser to high net wealth families and organisations. Formerly with UBS and Crestone Wealth advisors – Ben is Vice President ECM of LoftusLane Capital Partners and an Investment Consultant with Seneca Financial Solutions.
An entrepreneur and opportunist. His main focus is to cultivate meaningful relationships through linking people and businesses with opportunities of value. He is passionate about pursuing new concepts with a fresh approach and enjoys solving problems with logical planning, strategic implementation and tactical response.
Ben works well with high net worth individuals and organisations that are interested in deeper relationships with their advisors.
TMM131 How To Work With A Great Coach
TMM131 Top Tips To Work With A Great Coach
Working With A Coach? Want to find a great coach – fitness, business, leadership, relationship or for anything in particular or all of the above?
Great coaches are an extraordinary asset they evolve and expand your possibilities in all conditions.
Don’t stop when you’re on top. Lean in when you have more space to level up as well.
Experienced coaches don’t push you through a process : they cement each step at your pace for the highest good and best results
* A great coach should challenge and empower you allow your work to evolve.
* Be discerning. great experts do not bluff.
* Anyone you take advice from needs to be there for your greatest good.
* Great coaches know how to work with a dream team of experts and to refer you if they don’t know an answer – but ask how can they best support and amplify your results
Great coaches take the responsibility of their work seriously – for example. It is my personal mission is to ensure true value-lead leaders are generating the world’s wealth with the highest integrity & support. Working with Ceo’s my work and advice, support and strategy on life and business ripples through to their companies, their family & they community.
Are You Coachable?
First and foremost though as someone who is looking for a coach or coaching program – you have to WANT to do the work, show up and be fully engaged. Don’t blame your coach if you’re not willing to be accountable for your side of the street and putting ideas, plans and changes into action.
And if you’re a coach reading this and listening to this episode or my video – Lead by example. As a coach have the courage to define how you work and who you work best with.
As you embark on considering who is going to be in your corner, to mentor, guide you and help you excel – what ever the area you are seeking coaching in I hope you can use the 4 pillars below to assist you with that journey:
Nikki’s 4 pillars of coaching™
Conditions | Chemistry | Coachable | Content
My 4 c’s of working with the best coaches and ensure you are ready to be coached, understand what you want and that great coaches work with you not for you. This video is ideal for both coaches and coachees as I believe these 4 c’s are great decision making frameworks to ensure you are working with clients who are in alignment with what your best work is, your values and how you operate.
We all learn as we go and I have found over 20 years of high performance leadership and coaching that the very few instances where it didn’t go right were the most fantastic opportunities for growth as a true professional. To look under the hood and ensure I am very clear from the start about how I work, who I work with and why.
Great coaching relationships can last decades and are the most wonderful, empowering investment personally and commercially when you get it right.
I really hope my experience and the tools I deploy for ensuring add extreme value and accountability with my clients can be of benefit to your journey
Yours in Mojo, Nikki
Reach out if you have questions and contact me on email@example.com subscribe to youtube ...