1. The 5 things Glennon wishes she’d known during those early days with young kids.
2. Why it’s important to let our kids see us mess up, cry, and lose it every once in a while.
3. How to let go of Expectation Parenting and embrace Treasure Hunt Parenting.
4. On teaching kids the most important lesson: How to disappoint everyone else (including you) before they disappoint themselves.
5. Why if you’re listening to this podcast worried about how you’re parenting, things are likely already okay.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices