The goal of the podcast is to keep developers and other interested technical audiences, customers, and partners up-to-date with what’s going on with SAP Integration Suite and SAP Extension Suite. It covers technical aspects as well as topics like best practices, pricing updates, and success stories from customers and partners. So this podcast is not only valuable for developers, but also for an audience that wants to be kept up-to-date with the business impact that integration and extension topics provide to their users.
Episode 75: Delivery & Change Management on SAP BTP and SAP BTP Free Tier
This episode takes you through 2 interesting topics:
1. Delivery & Change Management on SAP BTP Cloud and hybrid environments and recommendations for developers.
2. SAP Business Technology Platform Free Tier and what you can expect from this offering.
SAP Integration & Extension Talk Episode 74: SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation & SAP Partnership with EY AgilityWorks UK
We take you through the latest low-code/no-code product updates on SAP RPA and a fruitful discussion between SAP and EY AgilityWorks on their long-standing partnership and how they bring value to customers through latest innovations like hyperautomation.
SAP Integration & Extension Talk Episode 73: DevOps in the ABAP world
Karin and Abhishek talk about purpose and importance of the BTP ABAP environment, importance of DevOps in the ABAP world, CI/CD options for customers working on S/4HANA and BTP ABAP environments and other change management options.
Hosts & Guests:
- Yun-Hsuan (Sandy) works at SAP as a senior product specialist, focusing on creating cohesive presentations, roadmaps, and platform stories to evangelize. She has supported the Greater China teams with expert knowledge transfer related to SAP Business Technology Platform and beyond
- Abhishek Nath works as a product manager at SAP in the Cloud and Lifecycle Management area. He is responsible for DevOps and lifecycle management topics around SAP Cloud Platform, looking after the APJ region.Together with colleagues from other areas, Abhishek is forging the overall DevOps story for SAP Cloud Platform. He has broad experience with system provisioning topics (spanning installation, system copy, and migration of SAP on-premise systems) and enterprise architecture. Abhishek is a regular speaker at SAP events, such as SAP TechEd, and various SAP partner events. He is also an Erickson-certified coach.
- Karin Spiegel is a product expert in the Product Management team for Cloud and Lifecycle Management. Her main focus is on Git-enabled Change and Transport System (gCTS), as well as working on other topics a round transporting software.
- SAPPHIRE Newsguide: https://www.sap.com/dmc/exp/2021-06-sapphireinnovation-news/
- openSAP Course: https://open.sap.com/courses/btp1
- SAP DevOps Community: https://community.sap.com/topics/devops
SAP Integration & Extension Talk Episode 72: SAP Landscape Management Cloud & SAP Partnership with IBM
This episode introduces the new SaaS solution SAP Landscape Management Cloud running on SAP Business Technology Platform and provides a discussion between SAP and IBM giving insights into their partnership and how they are using SAP Workflow Management.
SAP Integration & Extension Talk Episode 71: SAP Integration Suite for non-SAP integrations
This episode focuses on the latest updates from the SAP Integration Suite area, on newly released adapters and pre-packaged content for non-SAP integration.
Interviewer: Manjunath Baburao
Guest: Shilpa Vij & Udo Paltzer, SAP Integration Suite Product Management
SAP note 3001980 on new non-SAP connectivity options for SAP Integration Suite: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/3001980
SAP Help Portal on connectivity options for SAP Integration Suite: https://help.sap.com/viewer/368c481cd6954bdfa5d0435479fd4eaf/Cloud/en-US/55325f2a722c4f67bb7752b369b09ff8.html
Blog on new non-SAP connectivity options for SAP Integration Suite: https://blogs.sap.com/2021/02/17/new-adapters-added-to-sap-cloud-integration/
SAP Influence Session for SAP Integration Suite: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/2282
SAP Integration & Extension Talk - Episode 70: Spotlight on Pay-as-You-Go for SAP BTP and CI/CD
Sheila Zelinger and Friederike Heyne discuss the new Pay-As-You-Go pricing model for SAP BTP. They explain what it is, what the differences are, when to use which pricing model and what to do if your needs expand while using Pay-As-You-Go.
Host: Friederike Heyne – LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/friederike-heyne/
Guest: Sheila Zelinger: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sheila-zelinger-870532/
Find out more about Pay-as-You-Go here: https://www.sap.com/germany/products/integration-suite/pricing.html
Irina Kirilova and Abhishek Nath talk about the CI/CD story in the context of the SAP Business Technology Platform, with topics like ‘Getting started with CI/CD’, ‘SAP Continuous Integration and Delivery' and ‘Project Piper’.
Host: Abhishek Nath: https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhisheknat/
Guest: Irina Kirilova: https://www.linkedin.com/in/irina-kirilova-742a18119/
Find out more about the SAP DevOps Community here: https://community.sap.com/topics/devops
Can highly recommend this Software/IT Podcast
Very nice and informative Tech Podcast
- diversified interviews
- latest updates & product news
It‘s fun listen to it 😊