Bird is the word on this rapidly rotating world. Harsh storms and flooded continents can't poop on this avian party.
HOSTED by Moiya McTier (https://twitter.com/goastromo (@GoAstroMo)), astrophysicist and folklorist
Katherine Hatcher is a chronobiologist at Albany Medical College who researches reproduction and puberty. You can follow her on twitter at https://twitter.com/superchiasmatic (@superchiasmatic) and you can visit her website, https://www.kmhatcher.com/ (kmhatcher.com).
Zak Martellucci is a museum educator who co-hosts VERSUS and https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tales-from-the-museum-the-museum-of-the-city-of-new-york-tickets-125537089815?_eboga=135902701.1597938899and_ga=2.78995986.784954641.1604346812-135902701.1597938899 (Tales from the Museum), which has a show coming up on November 10! You can follow Zak on twitter at https://twitter.com/ZakMartellucci (@ZakMartellucci) and on instagram at https://www.instagram.com/zzzzzzak/ (@zzzzzzak)
- Brilliant: https://brilliant.org/exolore (brilliant.org/exolore)
- Inked Gaming: inkedgaming.com/exolore with the code EXOLORE at checkout
FIND US ONLINE
- patreon: http://patreon.com/goastromo (patreon.com/goastromo)
- twitter: https://twitter.com/ExolorePod (twitter.com/ExolorePod)
- instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exolorepod/ (instagram.com/exolorepod)
- website: https://www.exolorepod.com/ (exolorepod.com)
- Music: https://www.purple-planet.com/ (https://www.purple-planet.com)
- Cover art: Stephen J. Reisig, http://stephenjreisig.com/ (http://stephenjreisig.com/)
Have you ever wished you could travel to a different world? Exolore can help with that! In each episode, astrophysicist/folklorist Moiya McTier explores fictional worlds by building them with a panel of expert guests, interviewing professional worldbuilders, or reviewing the merits of worlds that have already been built. You'll learn, you'll laugh, and you'll gain an appreciation for how special our planet really is.
Exolore is a member of Multitude Productions, an independent podcast collective and production studio.