In this episode Beckster gives advice on:
- Beckster's interest and start in the business: learning the game (07:50)
- Overview of Beckster's company and website Becksterlifestyle.com (15:07)
- Beckster's coaching infield background (15:55)
- The variety in Beckster's dating lifestyle (17:03)
- Beckster reflects on his polyamorous relationship (20:45)
- The kinds of things that have changed over time in the way Beckster views pickup: developing your "super natural game", merging the best of the natural game and the best of pickup game (24:53)
- How Beckster helps guys develop their best self (32:30)
- How Beckster's coaching has changed over time (33:38)
- Can all guys develop the necessary pick up qualities? (33:57)
- Teaching, managing, and assessing bootcamps (37:02)
- How to connect with Beckster to learn about more about him and his work (42:25)
- Recommendations for guys wanting to improve in dating, sex, and relationships (46:00)
- Recommendations for quality advice in dating, sex, and relationships (49:30)
GET MORE: Show Notes & Resources, Interview Transcript and Comments.
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!
Think this episode was Kick-Ass?
An iTunes review would be SO appreciated! This is what helps me stand out so I can help more men like you.
Click here to review the show.
Hit me up with your comments and guest suggestions. I read EVERYTHING.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Get my newsletter: Click here to get my Newsletter
• Got a question? Drop it in our voicemail to get it answered: 323.747.5006
MORE FREE STUFF:
• Get the Fast Track Dating System
• Get Monster Brain Dump from our Editorial Team on Top Advice of All Time