In this episode Suzanne Venker gives advice on:
- Suzanne's journey and background (05:00)
- What is feminism? (09:13)
- Differences between men and women since the feminist movement (11:51)
- The widespread phenomenon of feminism (16:30)
- The affect on men as a result of the feminism cultural shift (18:00)
- Different types of feminism and labels (21:43)
- What women want from relationships today (25:17)
- If men are happier because feminism has made them less accountable, are they willing to return to traditional ways of marriage? (31:37)
- The affects of the hookup culture, its growth, and its relation to feminism (33:40)
- Other noteworthy impacts on male and female interactions, or relationships (36:44)
- How men can connect with women who are less feminist minded (40:03)
- The demographic trend of U.S. men preferring foreign women because they are less competitive / feminist minded (46:27)
- Healthy communication and leading styles for men to avoid some of the issues caused by feminism (49:30)
- How men can deal with feminist minded women (51:32)
- Therapy as a means of dealing with feminist issues in a relationship (52:27)
- How to connect with Suzanne to learn about more about her and her work (55:14)
- Recommendations for quality advice in relationships between men and women (55:40)
- Top recommendations for guys to improve their dating life (56:25)
GET MORE: Show Notes & Resources, Interview Transcript and Comments.
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!
Think this episode was Kick-Ass?
An iTunes review would be SO appreciated! This is what helps me stand out so I can help more men like you.
Click here to review the show.
Hit me up with your comments and guest suggestions. I read EVERYTHING.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Get my newsletter: Click here to get my Newsletter
• Got a question? Drop it in our voicemail to get it answered: 323.747.5006
MORE FREE STUFF:
• Get the Fast Track Dating System
• Get Monster Brain Dump from our Editorial Team on Top Advice of All Time