Need to clear out stuff, but hate the idea of a big, exhausting decluttering session? No worries. I’ve got your back.
Decluttering doesn’t have to mean dumping everything out and sorting through it one thing at a time. Instead of feeling like you have to do it all at once, you can be methodical and create a rhythm for going through the things you own.
Honestly, no one really wants to look through their old items and feel guilty about tossing stuff. Even as a minimalist, decluttering is a means to an end for me. I love the feeling of a neat tidy space, but sorting, purging, and tossing is tiring.
Here’s what I do instead of decluttering to keep my home clean and clutter free.
This episode of the Wannabe Minimalist Show will also help you discover:
- 3 systems I use to keep clutter under control
- How you can stop clutter before it enters your home
- What I recommend you have in every major area of your home
- My favorite way to get my family to help tidy and clean up
- How 5 minutes can make or break your next day
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy