FloTrack's daily podcast discussing the latest news, events and stories in the running world.
197. Keira D'Amato Does It Again | The FloTrack Podcast
Gordon and Kevin discuss Keira D’Amato breaking the American 10-mile women’s-only record, D’Amato’s prospects for next year’s Olympic Trials and the newly released Diamond League schedule.
196. Has Luis Grijalva Entered The U.S. Olympic 5k Picture? | The FloTrack Podcast
Gordon and Lincoln discuss another strong performance from NAU's Luis Grijalva and a high school junior becoming the first U.S. girl to break 16:00 for 5k in XC.
195. Is The Medal Window Still Open For These Stars? | The FloTrack Podcast
Lincoln and Kevin discuss whether Mo Farah, Allyson Felix, Matthew Centrowitz, Jenny Simpson and other big names will get on the medal stand again.
194. The Four Biggest Running Events Remaining In 2020 | The FloTrack Podcast
Gordon and Kevin discuss Jordan Hasay's bounce-back race, Sara Hall on the start line again, Keira D'Amato's 10-mile record attempt and an Olympic Trials men's 10K preview.
193. The Track & Field Trades We'd Love To See | The FloTrack Podcast
In honor of Wednesday's NBA Draft and the flurry of trades it produces, Gordon and Lincoln propose hypothetical track and field trades.
192. Why Usain Bolt Still Looms Large Over Track & Field | The FloTrack Podcast
Kevin and Lincoln discuss Wayde van Niekerk's response to Lincoln's diss, Usain Bolt's prominence even in retirement and Caster Semenya heading back to court.