We set our north star to go beyond our current horizon. To push boundaries and not just find the answers but ask better questions. My dream, is to build and develop great podcast that would help people, teams or companies find ideas and tools that would help them achieve what they thought was previously impossible.
S1E3: Quest for meaning
“Fix your course to a star and you can navigate through any storm” ― Leonardo da Vinci
- Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Start with WHY by Simon Sinek.
- The Toyota Way by Jeffrey K.Liker
- 12 rules of life by Jordan Peterson
- Carl Jung books
S1E2: It Is Possible
In this episode we will take a look at the story of British track and filed athlete called Roger Bannister, lab experiment done by Marin Seligman in 1967 and what makes things possible.
Recommended book for further read:
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Art of Possibility by Rosamund Stone Zander
- Extream Ownership by Jocko willing
- Innercise by John Assaraf
- Learned helplessness by Martin Seligman
S1E1: Human and Fire
In this episode we take a look at the story of human and fire and the feedback loop that made everything possible.
We set our north star to go beyond our current horizon. To push boundaries and not just find the answers but ask better questions.