Join Marty as he sits down with Christopher Gimmer and Marc Chouinard, co-founders of Snappa, to discuss:
- Bootstrapping v. Raising funds from VCs
- Building many businesses and failing
- The decision to add Bitcoin to Snappa's balance sheet
- Why it's easier to move cash to Bitcoin as a small biz v. publicly traded companies
- Small business self-custody via multisig
- Asking, "What is money?"
- Canada's inflated real estate market
- Bullish sentiment
- Bitcoin education
- much more
Follow Christopher on Twitter
Follow Marc on Twitter
Check out Chris' piece on why Snappa allocated to Bitcoin as a Reserve Asset
Check out Snappa
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.