Tax time is fast approaching! In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast Kate and Owen talk about... (drum roll) taxes, including 5 ways to manage your tax affairs in 2020.
Full show notes: https://bit.ly/30jegeb
• Keep your affairs in order
• Claim a tax deduction for extra Super contributions (if you're eligible)
• Manage your ETF and share holdings
• Know your working from home deductions
• Don't buy something just because it's tax deductible
This podcast contains general information only and is not intended as an alternative to professional tax or financial advice. It has not taken into account your needs, goals or objectives. You should consult a professional tax agent and financial adviser before acting on any of the information presented in this podcast.