Welcome back to Six Minute Sex Ed, the podcast that helps people talk about sex, relationships, and growing up. Created and hosted by Sex Education Teacher Kim Cavill. Find her at www.teaandintimacy.com - https://twitter.com/sexposparenting - https://www.instagram.com/sixminutesexed/
This week’s episode is level two, making it perfect for tweens, teens, and adults. It’s the first of many Question Box episodes, featuring five questions young people asked me in my sex education classes:
1. Can you skip your period while you’re on birth control?
2. If a guy gets an egg in him, can he get pregnant?
3. What are flavored condoms and what are they for?
4. Is it good to wear two condoms at once?
5. How do you get tested for STDs?
Planned Parenthood text line: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/online-tools/chat
Pregnancy video: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/pregnancy/how-pregnancy-happens
Shop for flavored external condoms: https://bit.ly/3cXbfCY
STD/STI testing near you:
Thanks for listening!