The first webinar of the Arendt New York Webinars series took place on 9 September 2020.
A ESG panel of asset managers focused on new legal and regulatory framework in the EU re ESG disclosures and taxonomy and its impact on US based asset managers and promoters. The discussion was led by Isabelle Lebbe, ESG expert and Arendt Partner based in Luxembourg.
The panel was composed of:
- Nadia Bonnet, Counsel, Arendt & Medernach
- Laura Craft, SVP, Global Strategy & Investment ESG, Heitman
- Claudette Kraus, Head of Capital Markets and Chairperson of ESG Committee, CIFC Asset Management
- Maria Nathalia Millan, ESG Manager, Tikehau Capital
- Romina Reversi, ESG Debt Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan
Discover our ESG expertise: http://bit.ly/ESGexpertise
#webinar #arendt #ESG #Luxembourg #legal #regulatory #taxonomy