Japanese companies have been present in Europe for decades and are also long-term investors in Europe. What are the latest trends and experiences of Japanese companies in Luxembourg? In the context of Brexit, what are the main elements to consider when entering or investing in the European market? What role Luxembourg plays?
European companies are also very active in Japan. What are the challenges they face when setting up or making acquisitions in Japan?
During this webinar the audience discovered their strategy, the solutions they have found and their future prospects.
We had the pleasure of bringing together a panel of Japanese and European companies, FANUC Europe Corporation, Mizuho Trust & Banking (Luxembourg) and Talkwalker, which have successfully established themselves in the relevant markets, with both Japanese and Luxembourg legal advisers.
The Luxembourg embassy and Luxembourg trade and investment office (LTIO) in Tokyo kindly support this webinar and our Ambassador H.E. Pierre Ferring made us the honour of joining us.
- H.E. Pierre Ferring, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg to Japan
- Shinichi Tanzawa, President & CEO, FANUC Europe Corporation
- Katsunori Obata, Managing Director & CEO, Mizuho Trust & Banking (Luxembourg)
- Wojciech Nazarek, Head of Privacy, Legal Counsel, Talkwalker
- Yoshi Kizu, Partner, Nishimura & Asahi
- Laurent Schummer, Partner, Arendt & Medernach
- Stephane Karolczuk, Partner, Arendt & Medernach
#webinar #japan #luxembourg #law #investment #brexit #arendt