You are listening in on 4-10 megacycles! That’s right, this is 00FM - the super sound of the Bondies! This summer, for our second installment of 00FM, we bring you more than three hours of excellent James Bond related music, sent in by over 50 people around the world. Don, your host, tries to make sense of it all and talks you through the selections.
A special thanks to the people that helped creating the James Bond commercials:
- Alice Dryden for voicing Piz Gloria
- Brandon McClelland from the Très Bond podcast for voicing Radiation Shields
- David West for voicing the Maximillian
- Pete Doherty for voicing the Carver Media Group Network
- Aly Jones for voicing the Kara in Concert
- Tyler for writing and Jeff from Unpacking the Power of Power Pack podcast
for voicing Plenty O Tools.
- Robbie Sims for voicing the You Can Touch It If You Want.
- Mark Redfield for voicing The Brotherhood.
- Jennifer Rouse for voicing the narrator in the Writing’s On The Wall commercial, and Paul Lally and David West for their contributions as all the Bond actors!
It’s really appreciated if you’d get in touch! You can reach out via social media or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org