In this week's episode, I'm joined by the wonderful Julia Day, owner of Easy as VAT. Julia is a financial coach who helps female business owners gain the knowledge and confidence they need to manage their finances successfully and establish a positive relationship with money through 1:1 coaching, courses and informative blog posts. With a background in accountancy and having overcome her own issues with money, she wanted to provide a resource for women in business to take control of their finances and I just knew I needed to get her on the podcast. We talk about:
- Julia’s story and her journey to becoming an accountant for small businesses.
- What you can expense on the business.
- How to keep on top of your accounts.
- Why knowing your numbers can be an empowering thing, not just scary.
- LTD or sole trader?.
- How to get clients to pay you on time.
You can find Julia at easyasvat.com and @easyasvat. I would definitely recommend a look at her blog for some amazing financial resources.