The season so far in the Premiership has entertained beyond all expectation and the January transfer window is following suit.
The Totally Scottish Football Show is back as Andrew Slaven, Harry Slavin and JJ Bull look at the progress made in this campaign so far by each Scottish Premiership club.
1 point separates the top 3 so Rangers have gone big, signing Jermain Defoe and Jordan Jones amongst others. Will the impending departure of Jones in the summer unsettle Bret 'The Hitman' Hart’s favourite team Kilmarnock? Or will Timothy Weah, the President’s son, give the champions the advantage in the title race?
Can Ross McCormack put a controversial few years behind him as he returns to Fir Park on loan? And will he fit into Motherwell’s herd of rhinos approach?
The great Oldfirmfacts joins us to review Beaton Mania, and the continued fall-out from the referee’s performance in Rangers’ victory over Celtic at the end of 2018.
They never sleep in the Championship, League One or League Two. The BBC’s Richard Winton tells us about the structural changes being made at Tannadice, as Dundee United strive for a way back into the big time.
Plus we analyse a disappointing January so far for Hibs, the end of the Levein-McInnes bromance and the Dumbarton Ultras.
• PART 1: The top three – Beaton Mania and a busy window already for Celtic, Rangers and Kilmarnock, with Oldfirmfacts (2m 00s)
• PART 2: Aberdeen and Hearts in the title hunt, plus the row between McInnes and Levein (17m 15s)
• PART 3: SPFL round-up with Neil White (26m 15s)
• PART 4: The state of Dundee United with Richard Winton (29m 30s)
• PART 5: St Johnstone and Livingston defying expectations (35m 30s)
• PART 6: Hibs’ miserable start to 2019 with Gavin Wilson from the Hibs Talk podcast (38m 35s)
• PART 7: Motherwell and Hamilton – the return of Ross McCormack (42m 45s)
• PART 8: The bottom two – St Mirren and Dundee’s struggles (46m 00s)