I’m running solo talking about how to navigate alcohol and intuitive eating. I talk about the two differences between alcohol and food when it comes to intuitive eating, how to assess what you want your relationship with alcohol to look like, and what to do if you feel guilty when you drink.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/231
In this episode, I talk about:
- A different way to think of what it means to have a drinking problem,
- That there is a high correlation between eating disorders and substance abuse,
- How alcohol is not the same as food,
- Questions to ask yourself to define your relationship with alcohol,
- How many of our internal compasses or value systems actually stem from diet culture,
- The different ways you can interpret feelings of guilt,
Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/231