Have you heard of IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) on social media and the like over the last year or so? If not, where have you been?! ;) If you want to know more and whether it’s worth trying, this episode is for you.
In this Episode, we cover:
#1 - Steve’s experience at the UK Bodypower Expo 2018 -
- Huge 100K attended 3-day event
- A few great voices and leaders, with some useful education tracks
- But - NARCISSISTIC & Ego Hell! From the visitors!
- Athletes, Macro and Micro Influencers
- Which brands and types of companies were there?
- How does Steve feel about his Body Goals & fit within an industry and group of people that caused an allergic reaction?
- In a similar vein, check out 2018 W19 of 52 – Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journal
#2 - IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros)
- What is IIFYM and the key principles?
- How do you do it?
- Does it work in losing weight?
- Can you build muscle with this approach?
- Does it promote a health and sustainable long-term change?
- Is there an Optimised way to run IIFYM?
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don't forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast.