A special celebratory episode #250, and I like saying that’s a quarter of the way to 1,000 episodes!
My guest today is Dr John Demartini, the world-renowned specialist in human behaviour, polymath, researcher, author, and global educator. He has studied over 30,000 books across all academic disciplines, and he has synthesised and shares the wisdom of the ages. He was one of the featured experts in the book and documentary “The Secret”.
He has been a public speaker for nearly 50 years, and he empowers people from all walks of life by sharing his knowledge on personal development and financial wellness. In the field of personal development, he has created revolutionary techniques, such as the Demartini Method and the Demartini value determination process.
In our podcast conversation, we focused on Mastery: mind mastery, life mastery, personal development mastery.
* What is self-mastery?
* Mastering the seven areas of life
* We can control only our perceptions, decisions, and actions
* The executive centre of our brain and how to awaken our inner governance
* Getting out of reflex and into reflective awareness
* The feedback our emotional reactions give us
* Seven steps to expand to the next level of empowerment
“The true you is more magnificent than any fantasy you'll ever impose on yourself.”
-Dr John Demartini
Free workbook "7 Steps to Expand to The Next Level of Empowerment":
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a podcaster, mentor, and knowledge broker. My mission is to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action toward the next level of their lives. Visit my website: AgiKeramidas.com