Today's guest is Cyber Security Researcher and founder of the Cyber Security firm, Digital Interruption - Jahmel Harris.
In this episode we discuss:
• Mobile Cyber Secuirty
• The main 3 attack vectors on a mobile app
• Penetration testing mobile apps
• How to protect your apps from being hacked
• Android vs iOS Security
• Rex - an automated vulnerability scanner for CI
Connect with Jahmel
• LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jahmelharris/
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/JayHarris_Sec
Resources discussed in the show
• Digital Interruption - https://www.digitalinterruption.com
• Rex @ https://www.digitalinterruption.com/tooling-2
• To try Rex email firstname.lastname@example.org
Manchester Grey Hats meetup group
• Website - http://manchestergreyhats.co.uk
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/mcrgreyhats.
🤙🏽 Get in touch
You can find your host, Rob J, on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & at robj.me.
You can also connect with like minded listeners on the community Slack.
💛 Leave a review
If you're enjoying the show & want to support us head over to Apple Podcasts or Podchaser & leave us a review!
You can find the show notes for this episode here.
Maccary Bay by Kevin MacLeod