The FinTech industry is evaluated in 380.9 billion USD and it includes a large number of segments and products, but how to create products correctly, create product growth and manage quality, our guest Anton Batiaev, Head of trading platform in Revolut.
Content of the issue:
- The difference between RU and UK fintech approach;
- Local vs global market: localisation, problems of multiple regulations, culture specifics;
- Product teams vs local teams: how to build new platform features and adapt to different markets;
- Focus on UI/UX or internal value: nice looking UI or speed of processing accuracy of data, uptime and stability of the systems;
- Finance Regulations;
- How different legal entities will provide various services through a single app: banks, trading entities, crypto etc.
Robotics Technology Center - http://gochatbot.cx/
Digital Marketing Agency - https://getleads.agency
Mikhail Silver LinkedIn
Andrew Stark LinkedIn