Jodi Hume shares decision-making strategies for finding greater clarity whenever you’re stuck.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) What to do when every decision seems overwhelming
2) Two best practices for sorting through tough decisions
3) Powerful questions to surface hidden roadblocks
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep618 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT JODI —
After a 15-year career as COO of a growing architecture firm, Jodi Hume shifted gears and has made a name for herself over the last decade providing on-call decision support and facilitated leadership conversations for startup founders, corporations, entrepreneurs and executives. Each week, she also hosts So, Here’s My Story… a business podcast of real stories with poignant take-aways and plenty of humor. She’s the lead singer for The Wafflers – and if you ask nicely, she might tell you about the time she won 1st place in a Truck Pull.
• Jodi’s website: LeadingClarity.com
• Jodi’s website: JodiHume.com
• Jodi’s podcast: So, Here's My Story...
• Jodi’s LinkedIn: Jodi Hume
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Tool: Miro
• Tool: Mural
• Book: Winning with Accountability: The Secret Language of High-Performing Organizations by Henry Evans
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Rise.com. Build your team’s learning library–the fast and fun way–with Rise.com/awesome
• Four Sigmatic. Enhance your productivity and your coffee at foursigmatic.com/howtobeawesome