The condoc is here! Rob and Jodie talk through Ofgem's Access arrangements and Forward Looking Charges consultation document (link towards end of this description). They skip through Ofgem's proposals around:
- access rights and their allocation for both small users and larger users
- changes to distribution forward looking and connection charging
- changes to TNUoS generation and demand forward looking charges
- how wide a Significant Code Review should be
- the role of Ofgem and networks to progress change.
The consultation document can be found here: https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/system/files/docs/2018/07/network_access_consultation_july_2018_-_final.pdf