“I’d love to hear a podcast episode about a bidet for toilet attachment … Our family recently got one, and we love it but I know a lot of people have questions about them, including myself.”
I did it. I bought a bidet attachment, installed it myself and, on this short and sweet episode, I’m answering a listener’s question all about whether bidets have a place in a modern family home (and if yes, how).
Here’s a preview:
[2:15] Sleek and (kinda) sexy? The features and benefits of today’s bidet for toilet attachment
[4:00] Toilet paper’s financial and environmental problems
[5:15] 5 oversized benefits to embracing a bidet attachment
[11:00] My thoughts on bidets in homes with kids
[15:00] This week’s eco-tip: A creative way for reusing stained kids’ clothes
* Why Don’t Americans Use Bidets? (via The Atlantic)
* Episode #120: Your Sustainability Questions, Answered
* Tushy bidet attachment
* What are you gifting your loved ones for the holidays? Call (508) 960-9046 and leave your first name followed by your gift idea. Prefer to send an email? Reach out at MamaMinimalistBoston@gmail.com.
* Thank you to Unidragon for sponsoring this week’s episode! Use code MINIMAL for 10% off your order.
* Join our (free!) community here.
* Find your tribe. Sustainable Minimalists are on Facebook, Instagram + Pinterest.