Anna is a leading Executive and Careers Coach and Trainer. Anna works with people at both an organizational and individual level, helping them to develop the skills they need to thrive. Anna specializes in mindset, motivation, confidence and communication, key aspects and skills which are needed to improve performance and unlock potential. Anna has a first class degree in Economics and Psychology, a foundation training in Psychotherapy and a coaching training from The Coaches Training Institute. With a background in both Investment Banking and Recruitment, Anna is well-versed in the pressures that employees face.
* What is work space well-being mean and why is it important?
* Positive Psychology and why it is advantageous to both the individual and an organization to adopt the principles of positive psychology.
* Well-being in the workplace from a physical, emotional and mental perspective.
* Creating culture in a company. Various well-being initiatives adopted by companies from the physical (food, exercise, and work spaces).
* Training (through seminars, workshops and one to one coaching) to help individuals work on their emotional and mental well-being.
* Best way to thrive in your job (self-care and tips/tools to help individuals work on their perspective and find the joy in what they do).
* Therapy vs. Coaching