I’m really pleased to introduce you to today’s guest - Designer and Brand Expert Jack Watkins. Jack has been running his business for 2 years after making the decision that life’s to short to not be doing the things you want to be doing.
Jack in his own words works with visionary entrepreneurs to bring intentional brands and websites to life through his design and branding process. ‘Intentional’ is definitely the word of this episode. We talk about the importance of having an intention in your life and business and how it sits at the core of Jack’s philosophy and approach. All Jack’s work is purposeful, very much thought out and has real meaning behind it, which is really what makes it so impactful and fulfilling both for him and the clients he works with.
In this episode we talk about:
· Jack’s journey and about what the first years in a start up business look like
· Being intentional
· Doing your best work with your dream clients
· Navigating the pressures of social media as a business owner
· Streamlining your working week to be intentional with how you spend your time.
· Looking for meaning behind the work that your going.
· Growing on Pinterest
· Being an INFJ
It was the first time I had the pleasure of chatting with Jack and I loved getting to know him better through our chat and I hope you do too.