In this episode, Steven and Nick chat to Jordan Kynoch about making the move from over worked personal trainer to gaining time and financial freedom through property. Jordan shares his story along with great tips on how to find and raise private finance and how to run a successful property business.
We talk about the following:
* Spending £15,000 on property education at 23 years old
* Going all in with his life savings
* Moving from personal trainer to property
* Trading your time for money and achieving a better life
* Aspiring to financial freedom to travel
* Building a portfolio of 30 units
* Utilising ONLY private investor finance
* Finding investors with no track record
* Creative ways to raise private finance
* Rising interest rates and the changing economy
* Refurb project management
How to get in touch:
PROPERTY NETWORKING: Book your ticket for a Scottish Property Podcast networking event near you.
Visit scottishpropertypodcast.co.uk for ticket links
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Hope you find it useful and we would appreciate it hugely if you could find time to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Connect with us on social media:
Join the Scottish Property Podcast Facebook Group:
Steven Clark on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stevenclark84/
Nick Ponty on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nick_ponty/