This episode is extremely exciting! Ed Jackson shares with us his mind-blowing journey from 2017 where he had a tragic accident leaving him Quadriplegic in hospital to a year later where he took on his first peak, Snowdon.
Ed Jackson's attitude to life is inspirational, this episode left my speechless as we discussed the following topics:
- His accident in 2017
- His mindset when he realised he could no longer play rugby
- His recovery both physically and mentally
- Nutrition and how his diet has shifted throughout his journey
- His challenges from Snowdonia to the Himalayas to California
- His charity Millimeters 2 Mountains
- Time management
- Adjusting to a new weight and physique
- His new Rum brand
- What's next for Ed
If you or anyone that you know would like to get involved with Millimeters 2 Mountains then please checkout the website below or get in touch with Ed
To follow Ed and his incredible journey head to
To find out more about becoming a Greedy Vegan head to our Website or follow us on Instagram or Tik Tok @greedyveganltd
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.