Great customer service is the key to unlocking unparalleled sales growth. Customer Service Academy Radio features customer experience expert and award winning speaker Tony Johnson. Tony will share how to deliver the very best service to your customers and grow your business. Tony will interview leaders from best-in-class organizations and share his common sense approach to business success. Tony has led large and diverse teams in the restaurant, retail, and corporate spaces for decades and will share strategies and tactics that work in the real world on the front lines of service. Who's ready to IGNITE YOUR SERVICE!
Learn more today at https://www.igniteyourservice.com/comeback. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 606-356-7447.
What Thanksgiving Teaches Us About Customer Service
It's always the right time to prioritize relationships and gratitude.
Happy Thanksgiving! In this episode I share the top things we can learn from the first Thanksgiving (and the holiday in general) to make your life better and grow your business
1. Now is the time to reach out and deepen relationships
2. Innovate in the spirit of adaptability and creativity
3. Re-dedicate yourself to gratitude and the celebration of successes at work and in your life
Retaining Customers and Developing Relationships With Ed Snowden
In this episode, I interview Ed Snowden, executive sales leader, about cultivating and retaining customers and clients.
Contact Ed at https://www.4xiconsulting.com/
1. Listening to your clients will help you understand their needs and how you can help them.
2. You must be able to simply articulate the value you bring to your customers and clients
3. Offering proof points about successes and ROI will help you showcase your value to drive retention
Creating a Culture of Intentional Hospitality
Wishing won't make it so - how to use meaningful tactics to mobilize your vision.
In this episode, I talk about how to be intentional with your hospitality strategy and execute it across your organization.
1. Lead with yes
2. Engage with empathy
3. Accelerate behaviors
4. Celebrate the win
Acquiring and Keeping Customers Through Impactful Marketing With Raul Galera
In this episode, Raul Galera joins us to discuss marketing and referrals.
- Your front line employees are the face of your organization
People want to share recommendations with friends and family to be helpful
- Start with your customer in mind and a clear post-purchase path
- If you recommend a product or service you are putting your name on the line
- Referral and affiliate marketing can help you reduce your customer acquisition costs
Why Great Service Grows Sales
In this episode, I talk about the 3 ways great customer experience can fuel your growth:
1. Happy customers spend more
2. Satisfied customers will recommend you
3. Retaining customers is cheaper than finding new ones
It's time for the great service comeback!
What Haunted Houses Teach Us About Customer Experience
In this episode, I share how Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios hit all the right notes for CX this season.
1. Amazing Details
2. Seamless Customer Journey
3. Prioritizing Safety
4. Sales Building Opportunities
4. Sales building opportunities