Due to some technical issues, this week's podcast is a throwback episode to my first conversation with the fantastic Dr. Emilia Thompson. Emilia is a registered Nutritionist, Sports Nutrition Lecturer and Online Coach who has been absolutely killing it at the moment presenting at some of the biggest health and fitness events in the U.K.
In this episode we discuss:
- The common nutritional mistakes people make when pursuing body composition goals and the key habits Emilia looks to instil in her clients to lead to success in this goal pursuit.
- How Emilia coaches clients who binge eat.
- Tracking VS Intuitive eating and how and when these approaches can be used most effectively.
- Emilia's fundamental standards that a person should have before transitioning to intuitive eating.
- How Emilia approaches maintenance and surplus phases with her clients and what key factors she focuses on to maximise success.
- Why Emilia is a big proponent of focusing on empowerment, mindset and self-love with her clients and the approaches and habits she utilises with them.
- Plus a host of other topics (we covered a lot in this hour)